Add Me ON

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Dallas, Texas

I'm having the time of my life. I love my job. every bit of it. #blessed  
It's the start of the New Year , and I've had the opportunity to visit Dallas for 4 days to exhibit our accessory line (www.Shopkanupriya.com) at a Fashion Trade show (F.I.G)..I had so much fun checking out the exclusive showrooms, seeing what's in for the upcoming season, and made so many new friends along the way :) Here are some tid bits from my experience. Happy 2014 Everyone!









 Complimentary Breakfast & lunch daily! These things kept all of us alive! Oh and maybe the Wine.. ;)




I just couldn't get over this creepy Eyeball in the middle of the park! It was kind of cool..

Here I am with the Designer herself, Kanu .. having dinner at a fancy shmancy restaurant made entirely out of Glass ! 














Did i forget to mention, it was 18 degree weather while I was there? Anyway i think it was well worth it..I'll be back Dallas!




No comments:

Post a Comment